Stop expensive machining and get the shape you want with tubing!
Shaped tubing from Premier Steel and Pipe Tube can slash processing costs, lower scrap material and reduce your turnaround time. Premier Steel and Pipe offers both custom engineered shapes per your specifications as well as standard shapes such as square, hex, triangle, and streamline.
Shaped tubing is widely used by manufactures in automotive, aerospace, construction, drilling, medical equipment, and many other industries. OEMs and metal fabricators currently specify Premier Steel and Pipe Engineered Shapes for such diverse applications as:
- Automotive shafts and steering columns
- Tools and tool handles
- Torque wrenches and wrench extensions
- Telescoping components
- Rebar and direct drilling couplers
- Components for a wide assortment of industrial and medical equipment
Premier Steel and Pipe cold drawn seamless near-net shaped tubing enables manufacturers to solve tough technical challenges and attain physical and mechanical properties that would be difficult to achieve with other methods, such as machining from bar.
Symmetrical and non-symmetrical shapes including rounds, squares, rectangles, triangles, hexagons, and customer OD/ID combinations. The possibilities are virtually unlimited.
- Hexagons and Octagons, Across Flats: 20 mm –60 mm
- Rectangles and Squares: per side 20 mm min, 80 mm max
- Unique Shapes: Lowerthan 80mm
- Wide range of physical and mechanical properties, depending on grade, processing and annealing options.
Contact us today for a quote!